Where vast forrests of Kočevska region meet the Snežnik forests, at the altitude of 1065 above sea, lies a tiny village Gornje Poljane. Among the four houses the one of the Kordiš family is known as 'pri Hostovih'.
Turizem Jure provides overnight stays:
- 1 x apartment with three rooms (3/2, extra bed available), kitchen and shared bathroom
- 1 x double room, separate bathroom
You can rent also a whole house where can be comfortably accommodated 14 guests.
• Breakfast or half board for additional charge
• Pets allowed
• Terrace and use of grill free of charge
• Free parking and free garage for motorcycles and bicycles
• Possibility of camping (tent, camper)
The leasing of premises for festivities for up to 35 people.
Culinary offer includes seasonal localspecialties and homemade teas, compotesand spirits. On advance notice.
• Renting a hideout over night
• Organization of brown bear obsevation in its natural habitat
• Thematic trail of Gornje Poljane cultural and natural heritage including interpretation of nature
• Ethnographic collection of farm and forestry toolsand household utensils
• Organization of hiking and/or cycling trips anddormouse hunting in autumn